Quando invii il modulo, controlla la tua inbox per confermare l'iscrizione
In accordance with Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we inform you that CAPITOLIUM ART S.R.L. has organised its activities in such a way as to offer maximum protection of any personal data in its care.
Data is processed for the following purposes:
- purposes of communication and promotional, technical or commercial information
- purposes related to legal obligations.
The provision of data is optional and failure to provide the same only implies the failure to send our newsletter.
Given that this data will be used exclusively for the direct purpose for which it is provided, it should also be noted that:
- the data may be communicated, within the scope of obligations arising from national or local regulations, to State administrations, local authorities and other public bodies;
- at any time you may request to exercise your rights without prejudice to what has been stated above in relation to lack of consent. Such rights include: access to personal data processed, requests to proceed with the rectification or cancellation of data, limitation of the processing, revocation of consent given or opposition to the procesing itself, data portability, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority;
- the data provided will be kept until revoked.
The data controller is CAPITOLIUM ART S.R.L., with the following contact information:
Office: Brescia, Via C. Cattaneo 55
Telephone 030 2072256